Blog

♠你是第几个啊♠

About Me

My photo
KlanG, Malaysia
记得多来我的blog,就认识我了啦!

仰望~

仰望~

Followers

♠勿恶作剧♠

♠多美卡歌♠

【I Wish】

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 - - 7 Comments

I wish...
I wish I could play guitar...
I wish I could play piano while I'm singing...
I wish I could score the highest mark for every subject...
I wish I could have a partner who loves me and treats me well...
I wish I could be as rich as possible...
I wish to have my own car...
I wish I could have all my friends that like me...I wish, I wish, I wish...
Yet, all the wishes are not achieved...
But, I believe I have time and energy....
to achieve what I wish, what I want...

He wishes...
He wishes that he could wear that nice suit he bought few years ago during my sister's wedding...
He wishes that he could see whether the first baby of my sister is a baby boy or girl...
He wishes that he could attend my graduation convocation...
He wishes that he could know the SPM result of my younger brother...
He wishes that he could fetch my younger brother back home every evening...
He wishes that he could cook delicious meals to his beloved family every night..
.He wishes that he could go jogging with his beloved one at the garden every evening...
He wishes, He wishes, He wishes...
All his wishes are not achieved...yet, for him...those wishes seem difficult to be achieveable...

Now,
He only wishes he has more time...
To do what he wishes to do...
To see what he wishes to see...
To talk to who he wishes to talk...
He only wishes that all his children would live happily with their spouse...
He only wishes that all his grandchildren would be successful in their future life...

How could I still be not contented with what I have now?

Right now, I have only two wishes...
I wish my dearest Grandpa can be strong to conquer his enemy - cancer...
I wish my dearest Grandpa can recover as soon as possible...
and does whatever he wishes to do...

I WISH !

wrote by my sister -emery

This entry was posted on 9:41 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazlene Teh said...

==
你有妹妹的咩?
有點找到的感覺
原本還以為你真的要學吉他
最后要留言給你跟你講我教你的
==



Louie

Jazlene Teh said...

炸到
不是找到


Louie

Jenna said...

i thought u wrote that.
kena bom.
=.=


ur grandfather has cancer...
so sad.

wish ur gf get well soon.


best wishes,
joyee

Nick尼克仔 said...

还以为你的英文变好了。
Cheh...
无论如何
你还没实现你的诺言。
加油哦!

TinG said...

i thought ur english soo pro..
it was written by ur sis...
tio zha...
anyway..ask her to teach u lar haha

pharaoh said...

Wish ur grandpa get healed......

pharaoh

Snow Effect ~

Snow Effect